Saturday 18 April 2015

Claudia & Quentin (Final Images)

Claudia

On above, I've asked my model to hold a mirror when we do the shoot and it helps to reflect the clown make-up on the other side of the face. I like how at the front, you just see a normal looking face, but through the mirror, you can see another side of Claudia.  
 I've asked my model to pose confidently and powerfully by crossing her arms and lift up her head a bit while looking down. The reason I want this effect is because I want to show what Claudia looks like when she locked Quentin in the room and punish him. 
On below are the photos after edited:
 I have edited this photo and I really like the dark and greenish tone on the photo and I think it creates a very scary mood. The clown face stand out in this photo and I like how my model put her arms on her waist to show a powerful and confident pose. 
 I've edited the same photo as the previous one and I want to compare the different effects, how different the mood has changed with different effects. On this photo, the way it is black and white also gives and creates an uncanny atmosphere. Because it is black and white, the striped lines on the blazer stand out more compare to the previous photo.

Quentin
I like the photo on the right as it shows the tattoo of Claudia's name clearly and I've edited the brightness and the contrast of the photo. 
I've edited these two photos in black and white and I like how the stripe lines of the light shinning through the window and the black and white effect helps to create a setting that Quentin is locked in a dark room. The way Quentin look out from the window shows the difference between the dark room and a very different world outside Claudia's house.

Claudia and Quentin
 I really like these photos and the way Quentin look at Claudia at the back. The photo on the right, I have focused on Quentin's face while Claudia's face being blurred when I took the photo as I want to make the focal point on this photo on Quentin looking at Quentin. It looks like he follows her and do what Claudia told him to do. 
 On the photo above, I've edited the brightest and the contrast of the photo and this helps the colour of the photo stands out more. 
I have edited the photo to kind of like an old vintage image and the background looks a bit greenish which gives a mysterious mood to the photo. 
I have edited this photo to black and white and I like the way there are lights shinny through the window and the way Claudia put her hands on Quentin's shoulder. 
 On this photo, I like how I asked my model to stand facing Quentin and it only shows the clown make-up side of her face. The way she looks evil whiling looking at Quentin and how Quentin with no expressions create an uncanny atmosphere and this makes the photo more interesting as the audience will think what will happen next after looking at this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment