Wednesday 1 April 2015

Practicing Claudia and Quentin's final make-up design on myself

Quentin's face chart
Quentin's hand chart
In order to improve next time, I should put less blood on and around the stitches because I think this time, I've put too much and it looks a bit overdone. I can put more black colour around the stitches to create more depth which will make the look more realistic. I like the contouring, the bruise I've done on the forehead and also the dark circles and I think they works well for my design.

 
I like the tattoo that I've drawn and to improve next time, I should draw it more towards the outer arm.
I like the bruise that I've done on my arm and that is what I want for my design. Compare to the bruise on the forehead, the reason why this is red in colour because I want to present this as a new bruise while the forehead one is an old one which shows Claudia's having a bad day and its not the first time Quentin 'morph into an uncouth couch potato chav' for her .

Claudia's face chart

(Clown side) For the eyebrows, I should put more layer so the texture will be more smooth. I can blend the eye shadow a bit more to the brows, so it will look more natural. I found it difficult to apply the black eye shadow on the lid after I have applied the white base on the face, but next time, I will try to put more black eye shadow to make the colour stand out more. For the clown lips, I should draw it upper so it will look like she has an evil smile and also I can make the red on the lips bolder.
 
But overall, I'm pleased with this practice of the two makeup looks for Claudia and Quentin and I'm looking forward to do my design on my models. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment