Monday 30 March 2015

Outfits and Props for Claudia & Quentin's shoot

Claudia:
To create a clown outfit, I have bought a striped blazer and a black top for my model to wear during the shoot. I have prepared a white collar and a hat as well to make the outfit more likely to look like a clown. For the bottom, my model will wear black jeans so to match the hat and the black top. 
I will use a mirror for Claudia's shoot as I want to use mirror to reflect one side of the makeup on her face and when she takes the photo, she will be holding the mirror.
 
Quentin:

For Quentin's outfit, I have bought a short sleeves black plain top and I've decided to cut holes on the t-shirt because I want to create and add style to it. Another reason is that I want to make it look old and a bit ripped off to make the style matches the makeup and create horror effects. The way Claudia likes to watch horror TV series link to her imagination of both Quentin's looks and character. For the bottom, my model will wear black jeans as well so to match Claudia's outfit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment