Wednesday 18 February 2015

Chosen final make-up and hair design for Miss Havisham


Design 3
I have chosen make-up design 3 as my final design because I want to portray my version of Miss Havisham as an old, ghostly like woman with pale complexion. I like the black inner lips effects which adds Gothic element to the look as the colour black are the common colour used in Gothic cultures. Another reason I like this makeup is because of how I portrayed Miss Havisham as an old weak woman, but I have used a black colour lips to emphasis  her somber, uncanny character. The dark brown contouring under the cheekbones and the dark circles help to show Miss Havisham sunken face. I like the hand makeup that I've designed and the way I draw the veins on the hands present the aging of Miss Havisham. I also like how I use dry skin and scratches on the hand design as well. 
Design 1
The reason I've chosen hair design 1 because I like the way the plaits on the side extended to the back and roll in with the bun. Also I like how the flowers are positioned and the way strands of hair coming out from the bun, the plaits and also the back of the hair to create a messy hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment