Saturday 21 February 2015

First practice of final Miss Havisham makeup and hair design on my partner

Equipments:
Hair
  • Dry shampoo
  • Baby powder
  • A tail comb, a comb and a brush
  • Flowers
  • A veil
  • Hair pins
  • Bobby pins
  • A hair bobble
  • A towel
Makeup
  • A bowl
  • Couch roll
  • Cleanser, toner, moisturizer
  • Cotton buds
  • Cotton pads
  • A spatula
  • Steel palette
  • A sponge
  • A black stipple sponge
  • A disposable mascara
  • Eyelash glue
  • White base
  • Barrier foam
  • Tooth enamel
  • Supracolor palette
  • Blush palette
  • Contouring palette
  • Foundation palette
  • Eye shadow palette
  • Latex
  • Old age stipple
  • Concealer palette
  • A foundation brush
  • A lip brush
  • Eye shadow brush
  • Contouring brushes
  • Fine brushes
  • Hair dryer

Model: Lilianna Jaroszewska
Before
After:
Next time, I have decided to plait and leave the front part of the hair at the end because during this practice, I've have done the hairstyle first before I started the makeup because some parts of my partner's hair are not the same length, it comes off easily, so on the photos above, two side of the hair are different (the left side is more loose). I think for the hair colour, I should spray more dry shampoo and put more baby powder to the hair.

I have also done the hands makeup and I'm pleased with that. I forgot to take a close up photo, so you can just see a little bit here. Next time, I will remember to take photos of the hands.
For the makeup, I think the black lips and the dry skin works well. In order to improve next time, I should put more layers of old age stipple onto the cheek area and also I don't like how there were colour difference after applied the old age stipple to the skin and I will try on myself at home to see and decide how I'm going to sort out the problems of it. I think I should first draw the wrinkles on the forehead and eyes first with the dark brown colour and then apply the old age stipple because this time, I think it doesn't work effectively. For the contouring on the cheekbones, I think I've put too much on one side and they aren't balance enough. I like the white brows and lashes and also the dark circles that I've done in this practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment