Friday 20 February 2015

First practice of my final design on my partner (Make-up)

Equipments:
  • Cleanser, toner, moisturizer
  • Cotton pads
  • Foundation palette
  • A foundation brush
  • Eye shadow palette
  • Supracolor palette
  • Eye shadow brushes
  • A lip brush
  • A fine brush
  • Blush palette
  • Contouring palette
  • A contouring brush
  • Eyelash glue
  • Disposable mascara
  • Latex
  • Black stipple sponge

 
Final design face chart
Before
Model: Lilianna Jaroszewska
After:
This is the first practice of my final design on my partner and I think the foundation base is not as pale as I want it to be, so for next time, I will mix the lightest colour on the foundation palette with the white base to create a more pale complexion. Also, I don't like the wrinkles that I've drawn because I think the brown colour is too light and as I want to make the design of Miss Havisham more realistic, I have decided to use old age stipple next time to create the wrinkles effect. I should contour under the cheekbones more and I think it is not bold enough this time.  I like the dark inner lips and the dry skin effects that I've done here and also the red colour under the eyes. I also like the dark circles that I've drawn and for the black teeth, I will do it in the next practice as I have ordered the tooth enamel, but it hasn't arrived yet.
 
After I have done the wrinkles on the face, I have decided to use the old age stipple on the hands for my final assessment as I don't like the wrinkles effect that I drawn on the face and I want the wrinkles to look more realistic. So for the next practice, I will use the old age stipple on the face, neck and hands as well. I have follow my partner's veins on the hands and draw the veins on her hands. I like the colour of the veins that I've drawn on my partner's hands and I think the dry skin and scratches works well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment