Friday 20 February 2015

Practicing the hairstyle of Miss Havisham on practice head

This is the first practice of my final hair design for Miss Havisham and I've practice on my practice head to see how it looks like and what I need to improve.
 
Equipments:
  • A brush, a comb and a tail comb
  • Dry shampoo
  • A hair bobble
  • Bobby pins
  • Hair pins
  • Flowers x 5
  • A veil

 
In order to improve next time, I should make the plaits on the side more messy. I like the way I've placed the flowers and also the way strands of hair coming out from the center parting. I think I should sprayed more dry shampoo on the hair next time and I will use dry shampoo and also baby powder to make the hair more white greyish and dusty. Also I think I need to make the center parting more wonky. For the next practice, I will put some baby powder onto the hair first before starting to create the hairstyle and I think this will help to get a more even finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment