Saturday 21 February 2015

Final Miss Havisham's Make-up

I have made some changes on my final design and on above are my final face chart and the hand makeup design. As for this project, I will need to do a continuity assessment which I need to create the same look for two times and they need to be exactly the same, so I have drawn the hands makeup on the paper and I can have a look at it during the assessment. For the face chart, I have made the contouring stronger, the wrinkles on the forehead and the eyes darker colour and also added fine red veins on the cheeks as well. As people get older, their skin will get thinner, so I have decided to use the fine red veins to show the aging skin of Miss Havisham. Also, I have added the area that I want to apply the old age stipple this time, so it will provide more details on the face chart and guide me where I should apply the old age stipple.

No comments:

Post a Comment