Sunday 1 March 2015

Chosen Estella final make-up design and practice it on myself

Estella make-up design 3 - Final design
I have chosen design 3 for my final design because I want my Estella design to look natural and I like the lips colour as well because the colour isn't bright and it gives a soft, natural looking. I also like the thin arched eyebrows and how it gives people a feeling of being confidence and proud, like Estella's personality in the novel.
 
Practicing Estella final make-up design on myself:
Equipments

  • Cleanser, toner, moisturizer
  • Cotton pads
  • Cotton buds
  • Primer
  • Foundation palette
  • Loose powder
  • Contour palette
  • Concealer palette
  • Kryolan eye shadow palette
  • Illamasqua eye shadow palette
  • Blush palette
  • Eyelash curler
  • Missha Honey melting tint - Bitter rose colour
  • A puff
  • A spatula
  • Steel palette
  • A foundation brush
  • A lip brush
  • An angle brush
  • An eye shadow brush
  • Contouring brush
  • Blush brush
1) Clean, tone and moisturize the model’s face and put the apron on the model. Ask if she has got any allergies or wear any contact lenses.
2) Apply primer on the model's face.
3) Apply the lightest colour (Alabaster) from the foundation palette onto the face and neck with a foundation brush. Use the colour D4 and D7 from the concealer palette and apply the mixture on the under eyes to cover the dark circles.
4) Use the loose powder to powder the face with a puff.
5) Mix the colour black and brown from the Illamasqua eye shadow palette and create a dark brown colour. After that, apply it onto the brows using an angle brush (create arched eyebrows).6) Apply the white pepper colour from the Kryolan eye shadow palette onto the eyelids with an eye shadow brush.7) Contour the nose and under the cheekbones with the brown colour from the Illamasqua contouring palette. Then use the highlighter from the same palette and apply it onto the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. 8) Finally, use the Missha melting tint and apply it onto the lips with a lip brush. 
I've have practiced my final Estella design on myself to see how it looks like and I like this natural make-up look and is what I want to create for my Estella final make-up design. I've got quite thick eyebrows, but when I do the design on my partner, it will definitely be a thin arched eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment