Wednesday 4 March 2015

Estella final assessment

During the photo shoot, I have asked my partner, Lilianna Jaroszewska to pose confidently and looking proud as I want to express the personalities of Estella through the use of facial expressions and to show that she is a person who being taught by Miss Havisham since she adopted as a cruel, confident person. 
For my final assessment, I think I did better than the practice that I've done previously. In order to improve, I should do the curls at the bottom more even and you can see the curls do not look the same because one side got more hair than the other side. I'm pleased with the make-up look that I've done and is what I want for my final Estella design. During the previous practice, I found the most difficult is to curl the hair and pinned them in place, but during the assessment, I think I did  better than the practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment