Sunday 29 March 2015

Moodboards and themeboard for Claudia & Quentin project

Quentin's mood board

For Quentin's mood board, I have included my chosen keyword 'stitches' as it is my inspiration for the Quentin's look. I have also put the bruise, dark eye circles, tattoos and also the styling of costume and hairstyle that I'm going to use on my designs. The photo in the middle present Claudia lock Quentin in a room and the reason I put it in the middle of the mood board and also leave it in colour while the other photos are in black and white is because the images around is what Claudia imagine Quentin looks like in the room where he is locked. I have used a black background for the mood board as I want to create a horror and mysterious mood.

Claudia's mood board
For Claudia's mood board, I have included the hair, costume styling  and props I'm going to use for the shoot. I have put an evil clown make-up look as I want to create links to how Claudia likes to watch horror TV series. I have also included a half face clown makeup and half face natural make-up look because I want to present the two side of Claudia's character with two different make-up looks. It also create contrast as well and make the look more interesting and attractive. The picture where the girl is holding a mirror, I want to use mirror to reflect Claudia's make-up. I like the background that I've used in this mood board as it creates an uncanny atmosphere and the way it is cloud's pattern with dark greenish tones which I want to show that you won't expect what Claudia is thinking about the next moment and it creates a creepy mood as well.

Theme board

I have created a mood board for my chosen TV series 'Supernatural Season 7 episode 14'. I have included pictures from the episode, the fight scene of the protagonist Dean with the clowns where he overcome his worst childhood fears. I have put the 'supernatural' word from the trailer onto the mood board as it includes the colours red, green, blue and black are the colours which represents danger in the episode. And so for the background, I have used the colours to link in the episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment