Saturday 28 March 2015

Quentin's four hair designs

Design 1
For Quentin's first hair design, I've decided to use a messy spiky hairstyle as when I design the hairstyle, I'm thinking as I've chosen the scene where Claudia punishes Quentin and so his hair might look a bit messy. 
Design 2
For design 2, I have used a classic quiff hairstyle because as the script described Quentin sometimes looks like David Beckham looking guy so I think he must be handsome and looking smart. The back of the hairstyle will look tidy.
Design 3
For hairstyle 3, I've decided to leave the fringe down and make the style look natural and simple. The back of the hairstyle will look tidy.
Design 4
For design 4, I've decided to do a side parting hairstyle which gives a smart and handsome style. The back of the hair will look tidy and straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment