Sunday 29 March 2015

Claudia's four hair designs

Claudia's hair design 1
For my hair design 1 for Claudia, I have decided to crimp the hair and remain the patterns. I will not brush out the patterns after crimping the hair and to achieve this, I will use a wide tooth comb and carefully brush and make sure there are no gaps between the hair. Middle parting is used on this hairstyle. For the props, I have decided to use a black hat.
Claudia's hair design 2
For Claudia's hair design 2, I will also crimp the hair, but this time, I will brush some of the patterns made by the hair crimper and to give the hair a bit texture. This will helps to create a fluffy, cute effects which is what a clown meant to look like. Middle parting is used in this hairstyle. I will also use a black hat on this design as well.
Claudia's hair design 3
For Claudia's hair design 3, I have decided to do center parting while the hair will tie into two ponytails. The two ponytails will position towards the face, so you can see them clearly at the front. The center parting and the top part of the hair will be sleek and flat while the hair from the ponytails, I will crimp them first and then brush them out to create big and frizzy hairstyle. I will use a bright red and a green colour hair bobble to tie the ponytails and these links to the series of Supernatural that I've chosen because red and green is two of the colours used to symbolize danger in that episode.
Claudia's hair design 4
For my last design for Claudia's hairstyle, I have decided to crimp all the hair first and brush them out afterwards. After that, I will use one green and one blue hair bobbles to tie the hair which links to the episode of Supernatural that I've chosen for this project as green and blue are two of the colours used to symbolize danger in that episode. For the low ponytail, I have used a blue hair bobble while for the other ponytail, I have used a green colour hair bobble and tie it high up. I have used a middle parting on this hairstyle. The reason I choose to tie the hair one up and one down is because I want to show the joyful and playful character of a clown's character and also symbolize Claudia's cheerful character which refer to the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment