Sunday 1 March 2015

Experiment with compositions of the bow (Estella Final Hair Deisgn)

Composition 1 - The bow is attached at the bottom, below the curls and the bow is big.
 
Composition 2 - The bow is attached on the top of the hair and the reason I don't like this composition is because I think the way the ribbon drop at the back looks a bit weird.
 
Composition 3- The bow is attached on top of the ponytail and I think for this one, the width of the ribbon is too thick.
 
 Composition 4 - The bow is attached on the side of the hair.
 
Composition 5 - The bow is attached at the bottom of the hair, below the curls and the difference between composition 1 and 5 is that on composition 5, the bow was smaller so the length of the ribbon drop looks longer.
 
Chosen composition: Composition 5 for Estella final hair design
I have decided to use composition 5 because I like the way the ribbon drop and it reminds me of the bonnets that the Victorian wore because they used ribbons to decorate the bonnets. The curly hair reminds me of the hat, while the blue ribbon looks like the ornament on the bonnets :).

No comments:

Post a Comment