Friday 13 March 2015

Continuity Assessment (2): Miss Havisham

On below are the photos taken on the second assessment for my Miss Havisham design. During the assessment, I keep referring to the photos taken on the last assessment so as to create the same look and make sure the details are the same as last time as well because it is for a continuity assessment. I'm pleased with the results of the look this time and I've done faster than last assessment ( I think the practices definitely helps me to complete the look quicker). By creating the hand chart, it helps me a lot as I can follow how it looks like and where the scratches, dry skin and veins are positioned.
 
Compare to the first assessment
Comparing to the first assessment, I found out that the hair on the top of the second assessment are whiter as I've put too much baby powder on the top. Also, the dark circles and the red colours of the dry skin are lighter in tones on the second assessment while the first assessment are more bolder. The lighting on both assessment are different, so the colours on the skin might look a little bit different as well. But overall, I'm pleased with both assessments and I've learnt the importance of creating and doing continuity work throughout this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment