Sunday 1 March 2015

Estella make-up designs

Estella make-up design 1
For my first Estella make-up design, I'm going to use the lightest colour (Alabaster) on the Kryolan foundation palette to create pale skin as in Victorian era, upper classes didn't need to work outside and under the sun, so they have pale complexion. To contrast with the pale skin, I have used a pink blush to give a healthy looking and give the skin a bit colour. As in Victorian era, women would plucked their eyebrows and they liked to have an arched eyebrows, so on my design I have used an arched eyebrows and also I want to use the eyebrows to show the personality of Estella e.g. being proud and confident. For the eye shadow, I have used a light grey colour to symbolize how she's being cold and cruel to Pip. I have used a light brown colour to contour the nose and under the cheekbones. Finally, for the lips, I've used the Kryolan lip palette (LC003) to give a feminine looking.


Estella make-up design 2
For my second Estella make-up design, I'm going to use the lightest colour (Alabaster) on the Kryolan foundation palette to create pale skin to symbolize Estella's upper class status and to contrast with the pale skin, I have used a pink blush to give a healthy looking. I have used an arched eyebrows to show the personality of Estella e.g. being proud. I have used the brown colour from the Illamasqua contouring palette to contour the eyes, nose and under the cheekbones. For the lips, I've used the Missha honey melting tint (bitter rose coloour) to create a more feminine and natural looking for Estella.


Estella make-up design 3

For my third Estella make-up design, I also use the lightest colour (Alabaster) on the Kryolan foundation palette to create pale skin and for the blush, I have used a darker shade of pink blush this time (Kryolan blush palette- R21). On this design, I have used a thin arched eyebrows to show Estella's character, being confident and proud. For the eye shadow, I have used the white pepper colour from the Kryolan eye shadow palette. I have used the light brown colour from Illamasqua contouring palette to contour the nose and under the cheekbones. Finally, for the lips, I've used the Missha honey melting tint (bitter rose colour) to create a feminine and natural Estella.

No comments:

Post a Comment